Visitors

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Australia Never Looked so Pretty



Some of my favourite Aussies


My second favourite Aussie  (Lucas being my number one)

                                                                     Hugh Jackman


Born 1968. Yaaaa he is older, but he looks damn good. You've seen him the movies Australia, the X-men series, The Prestige, Swordfish and Van Helsing. Just to name a few.



My third favourite Aussie

                                                                      Michael Clarke


Born 1981. This bloke was recently introduced to me while watching cricket on the TV. He is an Australian Cricketer and is vice captain of the Australian team.  His nickname is "Pup". 




My forth favourite Aussie 




                                                                   Ryan Kwanten


Born in 1976. I found this adorable Aussie watching the TV series "True Blood". It being one of my favourite shows, I was watching him being interviewed back stage while filming and noticed he had an Aussie accent. I've been stuck on him ever since. 




My fifth favourite Aussie 


                                                                     Mitchell Johnson


Born 1981. He is an Australian cricketer. Plays for Team Australia, he is an amazing bowler. (For my Canadians, the bowler is the guy who throws the ball in cricket. Similar to the pitcher in baseball). He may not be amazingly gorgeous, but I enjoy watching him play cricket. 
                                                               

1 comment: